As Data Controller, Mademoiselle Desserts France, a company with its registered office at 14, place Georges Pompidou, 78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux, France (hereinafter referred to as “Mademoiselle Desserts” or “We”), takes particular care to respect your privacy and the protection of your personal data.
Mademoiselle Desserts implements strict guidelines to protect your personal data, and in accordance with the current regulations and particularly with the “Information Technology and Civil Liberties” Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Applicable Regulation”).
1. What is the scope of this Policy?
2. Which types of personal data do we collect?
Mademoiselle Desserts collects (1) the personal data that you have voluntarily shared and (2) the navigation data related to the access and use of the Site and the Services.
In particular, Mademoiselle Desserts collects the following information:
– data that you voluntarily share with Mademoiselle Desserts: Mademoiselle Desserts may collect your personal data (for example your forename, surname, email, town, country, telephone number, occupation, employer, industry etc) when you submit an enquiry via the “Contact” form on the Site, or when you send a specific enquiry to the Public Relations department by email.
– navigation data and cookies: When you access and use the Site or the Services, Mademoiselle Desserts may collect information regarding these visits.
For more information, please see the “Cookies Policy” section of the Site.
3. For what purposes do we collect your personal data?
We process the data to:
- a) Enable you to use the Site.
- b) Enable you to use the enquiry service.
In all cases, Mademoiselle Desserts prohibits all inconsistent use with the purposes defined. We ensure that your personal data that is processed is appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it has been collected and/or subsequently processed.
4. On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
The purposes of processing listed above are based on the following legal foundations:
5. How long do we retain your personal data?
Mademoiselle Desserts retains your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the intended purposes, as described in section 3 above. The retention periods applied are determined according to our requirements, the rights of the individuals concerned, the legal obligations of retention and the applicable statutory limitation periods.
The personal data concerning you is retained in particular:
For the duration strictly required to use the Site, and in the provision of Services, namely [to be completed by Mademoiselle Desserts].
6. Which technical and organisational security measures have we put in place?
Mademoiselle Desserts implements all the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security of personal data adapted to the risks involved.
In this respect, although Mademoiselle Desserts uses appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against theft, loss, unauthorised use, disclosure or modification, Mademoiselle Desserts cannot guarantee that they can protect against all existing IT risks.
When your personal data is shared with sub-contractors, Mademoiselle Desserts also contractually ensures that these sub-contractors are subject to similar obligations enabling them to provide the same level of protection to your personal data.
Furthermore, all employees of Mademoiselle Desserts who have access, in the fulfilment of their duties, to personal data, are subject to confidentiality obligations regarding your personal data.
7. Who has access to your personal data?
Third party service providers (Société Exalto responsible for the site maintenance and hosting).
8. Is your personal data transferred abroad?
We will not transfer any personal data to countries who are non-members of the EEA.
9. Minors under 15 years of age
The Site is not aimed at and does not offer Services to individuals under 15 years of age, and Mademoiselle Desserts does not knowingly collect personal data of individuals under 15 years of age or of minors in general.
10. What are your rights regarding personal data?
In accordance with the Applicable Regulation, you have different rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
– The right to request access to your personal data.
– The right to request the rectification and erasure of your personal data.
– The right to oppose the processing of your personal data.
– The right to request the limitation of the processing of data concerning you.
– The right to the portability of your personal data.
You can also send us your instructions to arrange what happens to personal data concerning you in the event of death.
You may exercise these rights by writing to the following email address: email@example.com
However, your objection may, in actual fact, and as the case may be, have an impact or make the consideration of your enquiry or the use of Services offered on the Site impossible.
You also have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, such as the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL) if you think that the processing of your personal data violates the Applicable Regulation.